Confused

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Mon Oct 1 18:24:22 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> Στις 30-09-2007, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 14:17 +0000, ο/η Richard Allen
> έγραψε:
>> I'm a bit confused :)  For years now I've been translating the Red Hat and
>> Fedora tools using the system at i18n.redhat.com and all is well...
>> Obviously I have not been paying the attention to this mailinglist I should
>> have because yesterday one of my friends pointed out
>> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/is to me.   No team, no
>> Coordinator but thankfully, out work is there.
>
> Maybe someone from the team can step up to become a coordinator for the
> language? If so, there are some more information about this at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer.

In the old i18n system I had to sign up as maintainer for every single
module in the system.  Will I have to do the same at the new site or is
there some migration process I can trigger? :)

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX CSA and CSE.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.