Problems comitting translation to pirut

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:19:28 UTC 2007

Hi Dimitris and Jeremy,

I ran into a problem committing po/sr at latin.po to pirut since renaming
sr at Latn to sr at latin.

I ended up with appended translations instead of replaced ones. Tried
refreshing the module cache and committing again but without success.
Any ideas of what's going on?

This is the last message I got from Transifex:

There was a technical error with the commit/push of your submission,
most likely because of a misconfiguration of the system. Try
refreshing the module's cache and retry submitting.The administrators
will look into the log files and try to find out what went wrong.

Thanks,
Miloš