Self Introduction: Devrim Gündüz

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Sun Oct 28 07:26:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to introduce you myself:

I'm Devrim Gündüz. I'm currently living in Canada, however I'm a Turkish
citizen. I'm working for Command Prompt, Inc.

I've been a Fedora & EPEL package for quite some time, and I maintain ~
10 packages, which are all PostgreSQL related ones.

I joined to the list in order to maintain Turkish translations for
Fedora, an to become the maintainer for Turkish language.

I've been involving with PostgreSQL project mainly, and I'm the RPM
maintainer of PostgreSQL -- also a member of web team, advocacy team,
etc. Also I translate PostgreSQL into Turkish.

I have involved with Fedora translation in the past, and now want to
spend more time on that.

Here is my GPG key:

[devrim at laptop ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 20579F11
pub   1024D/20579F11 2006-07-19
      Key fingerprint = 86BE 04F7 3354 FADC 6AFE  8267 A667 B5D8 2057 9F11
uid                  Devrim GUNDUZ (Command Prompt, Inc.) <devrim at commandprompt.com>
sub   1024g/97304FCA 2006-07-19

Kind regards,
--