Self Introduction: Devrim Gündüz

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Sun Oct 28 17:47:12 UTC 2007

Hi Devrim;

It's great that someone moved forward to be maintainer for Turkish
translations. I was suspicious about doing Fedora translations since
nobody was maintainer, and I'm too busy to handle such a job.

I vounch for Devrim to be assigned as maintainer, so that we complete
some important packages before F8 is out.

Regards,
Baris Cicek