i18n access

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Mon Sep 3 08:57:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Yuan Yijun wrote:

> 2007/9/3, Adam Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz>:
>> In the past days I applied for i18n account to start with the translation
>> of some strings, today I tried to follow the given instructions I
>> recieved with registration confirmation email and from
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2003-December/msg00001.html
>>

> [from fedora account system]
>
> Here are some of the main details about this user: covex is Adam
> Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz>. Their GPG key ID is F1F36F21.
>

> It seems you are the coordinator? Then please read
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/
> and
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tools#modules

Thanks for the answer, but this I obviously did - I registered myself also
at i18.redhat.com as suggested here:

"rhlinux.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS
Also known as: elvis, i18n.redhat.com. To sign up for an account on this
system, use the registration page on i18n.redhat.com. This system is not
administrated by the FLP or Fedora Infrastructure."

but when I tried to check out anything, i18n.redhat.com just says
connection closed, check out aborted. My account there is active,
because I recieved confirmation mail and I am able to assign myself to
some modules. E.g. I tried pirut:
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=cs&module=pirut&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0

So the actual question is - how you or anybody else, checks out the po
files (e.g. for pirut) from i18n.redhat.com?

> Thanks!
> --
> bbbush ^_^

Adam Pribyl