Comps and comps-legacy stats on translate.fp.o

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:06:58 UTC 2007

On 9/8/07, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
> Στις 08-09-2007, ημέρα Σαβ, και ώρα 23:05 +0100, ο/η Miloš Komarčević
> έγραψε:
> > Is it just me, or are the stats for comps and comps-legacy mixed up on
> > the FLP website?
>
> They are correct AFAICT. The comps module hosted on elvis is deprecated
> and kept only for RHEL. The current ones are those on the Fedora CVS.

Sure, but isn't that comps-legacy? AFAICT that's the one that has a
big number of 100% completed translations of 270 messages and is on
elvis and i18n.redhat.com stats page. The FLP stats say otherwise:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/comps-legacy

Comps in fp.o CVS is current and has 217 messages and no 100%
completion as it was not opened up until recently, but FLP stats again
say otherwise:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/comps

The mixup is definitely there - either in module naming, or in their
description/location, or in my head ;)

> We enabled access on '/cvs/pkgs/comps' some days ago [1]. If it doesn't
> work, give a shout.

Seems to work ok, thanks! First time I see messages about obtaining a
lock on the file though...

Regards,
Miloš