i18n access

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Mon Sep 3 12:06:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please try checking out individual modules. e.g. 'cvs co po_pirut' OR 'cvs co
> po_anaconda' OR 'cvs co po_kudzu'
> If these also gets failed, then you really need to check with your SSH keys.

OK, then there has to be something wrong with the key (I am using the
ssh-agent but with t.fp.o this works). The form on
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/ just requires to copy and
paste it into the field. It could be that the key contains now some
additional chars like newline etc. because I grab it from the terminal.

What should I do now to get correct key there?

> Regards,
> Ankit Patel

Adam Pribyl