Modules moved from elvis -- updating stats site

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Sun Sep 9 23:57:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

DG> Hi all.

DG> I'm sending this email concerning the translations of the modules moved
DG> away from elvis, as mentioned on:

DG>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/ElvisMove

DG> The translation project keeps track of the modules it translates (and
DG> their respective repositories) at:

DG>   http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/

DG> I suppose you deleted the module from elvis and moved development to the
DG> new repos, right? If so, we should update this list and have your
DG> modules point to the new repos ASAP (translation freeze is coming).
DG> Please send an email to fedora-trans-list so that people would know
DG> where to submit translations to and either me or Diego will update the
DG> website config files. More info at:

Thank you for letting me know and should have been aware of
that earlier.  Indeed, my module, im-chooser has been moved
from elvis to the new svn repository:

svn+ssh://svn.fedoraproject.org//svn/hosted/im-chooser/
(http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/im-chooser/?root=im-chooser)

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH