I'm confused: why are there two status pages?

Michael Schönitzer m.schoenitzer at maxi-dsl.de
Tue Sep 11 10:20:16 UTC 2007

Hello,

in the past I used this status page for seeing how far the translation
is: http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

But now I found this page:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/de/fedora-8

The confusing is, that the satuses are completely different. Example:
the package policycoreutils in the German language seems to be finished
in the first table, but in the other one, it's just finished to 62%. In
my copy of the CVS-Directory it's finished.
Witch one is the correct one? Why are there two lists? In the second
list there are many 'Error-Symbols' - why this?

Greeting, Michi

--
Michael F. Schönitzer
Mail: michael at schoenitzer.de