More modules on transifex

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Sep 20 06:50:15 UTC 2007

Στις 20-09-2007, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 15:32 +1000, ο/η Noriko Mizumoto
έγραψε:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I've added some more non-CVS modules on transifex, which seem to be
> > working properly:
> >
> >   http://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/
> Yp, I see more today.
> I've tried to commit im-chooser for ja, but got an error 'There was a
> technical error with your submission'. Do I need to file a bug?

Judging from the logs, you tried adding a new file named 'ja.po', right?
If the problem is what I think, try naming the new file 'po/ja.po', like
the other files in the list, in order to match the module's file-filter
mentioned on the top of the page.

Hope this helps.

-d

--