Where to report bugs

Cristian Othón Martínez Vera cfuga at itam.mx
Fri Sep 21 15:26:07 UTC 2007

El vie, 21-09-2007 a las 17:06 +0200, Stepan Kasal escribió:
> Hello,
>   please pardon a trivial question, but where do I report bugs in
> translations?
>
> In my case, I think the msg comes from the depths of GNU libc.
>
> TIA,
> 	Stepan Kasal

 For glibc, you should report the bug to the Sourceware Bugzilla
(product name: glibc)

 http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/

 If the problem is related to a particular language, it's easier to
contact the translator. You could look for her in

 http://translationproject.org/domain/libc.html

 Best regards
__(o< | Nombres/Names:        Cristian Othón  | cfuga at itam.mx
\/|/  | Apellidos/Last Names: Martínez Vera   | http://cfuga.net/

--
La información contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial,
constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en términos de la

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
it constitutes a professional and/or industrial secret in terms of the
current legislation, and is intended for its recipient only. If you
receive this message by mistake and/or if you are not the recipient
thereof, please notify the sender and destroy it.