Input on good fonts for various languages

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Sep 22 01:25:38 UTC 2007

As Nicholas Mailhot mentioned the other day, we've started playing
around with a specific interest group on Fonts.

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts

What we'd like is to have some input from the various localization
groups on what fonts are best for each language/locale. The goal would
be to have a table full of language <-> fonts, so we know which fonts
should be packaged, and what fonts are available (and which of them are
the best) for each language.

So here's the table:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Triaging/L10N

If you know of some fonts your language is best viewed at, please add a
row on the table with some info about it. The page where we keep
analytical info about our fonts is:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Triaging/Pipeline

-d

--