Confused

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Sun Sep 30 14:17:29 UTC 2007

I'm a bit confused :)  For years now I've been translating the Red Hat and
Fedora tools using the system at i18n.redhat.com and all is well...
Obviously I have not been paying the attention to this mailinglist I should
have because yesterday one of my friends pointed out
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/is to me.   No team, no
Coordinator but thankfully, out work is there.

In the system at i18n.redhat.com I'm listed as the maintainer of all the IS
files but not in the translate.fedoraproject.org system.

I presume one of those systems has a higher priority than the other ?

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX CSA and CSE.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.