Re: Kicked out?

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Dapid Candra <dapidc gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I was trying to submit release notes to transifex, but told that my
>  credential is not sufficient to submit anything.

A wild guess, but have you changed your password in the new Fedora
Account System? With the introduction of FAS2 by the Infrastructure
project, all users should change their passwords once in order to keep
their accounts active.

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/