Re: Self-introduction / Gauthier Ancelin

we are glade to have people like you !

cheers

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Gauthier Ancelin <gauthier ancelin laposte net> wrote:
Hi all,

I should have introduced myself a looong time ago ;-). I translate for the
french team for about ten month now. Please forgive me, I'm a little bit
late...

In a few words: my name's Gauthier, I'm 40. I'm a software engineer for a
small company, working on real time embedded applications (Doors, UML, C,
Ada, Sparc, 1553, Afdx are some of my favorite keywords). I live in eastern
France, near the german border.

I use Fedora since FC5... And probably as many people here, I wish I had more
time to translate (among other things)!

Gauthier.