Re: How can Translate some page in Fedora wiki and some Documentation's.

Hasan Noori wrote:
Dear Fedora list,
I'm an iranian Fedora User, my native tangue is Perasian(farsi)
and wish to translate some of Documentation's!
How can Translate some page in Fedora wiki and some Documentation's.

Check out the following pages

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages#head-7aa19e11813d65124cfd24537f9ed548e025d65d

Feel free to use #fedora-l10n on freenode if you have any futher questions.

Kind regards,

Fabian