Help with Timezones (System-Config-Date)

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 15:42:12 UTC 2008

Hi,
I sent an email yesterday but it was bounced for being to heavy.

I've been trying to update the timezones.es.po that's inside
system-config-date but even though I updated a week ago, it looks like they
haven't been updated.[1] I have uploaded them several times, and my
translation hasn't been updated.

I'd like it if it made the cut, since my hometown is mistranslated
(America/Monterrey is translated as America/Montserrat)

Can someone help me out uploading/commiting the fixed translation? Its a
simple change for the timeszones.tip.es.po, look for America/Monterrey and
the translation, leave it as America/Monterrey, not Montserrat. This is for
the Spanish Po file.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

[1]
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-date.tip/timezones.tip.es.po