Re: Help with Timezones (System-Config-Date)

Le Sunday 06 April 2008 17:42:12 Juan M. Rodriguez, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I sent an email yesterday but it was bounced for being to heavy.
>
> I've been trying to update the timezones.es.po that's inside
> system-config-date but even though I updated a week ago, it looks like they
> haven't been updated.[1] I have uploaded them several times, and my
> translation hasn't been updated.
>
> I'd like it if it made the cut, since my hometown is mistranslated
> (America/Monterrey is translated as America/Montserrat)
>
> Can someone help me out uploading/commiting the fixed translation? Its a
> simple change for the timeszones.tip.es.po, look for America/Monterrey and
> the translation, leave it as America/Monterrey, not Montserrat. This is for
> the Spanish Po file.
>
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
>
> [1]
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-date.tip/timezones.tip
>.es.po
>
> Thanks for your time
> Nushio

Hi Juan,

There is a problem with all the packages whose CVS is Mercurial, Dimitris is
about to make some incantations to solve the problem.

cf.
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-April/msg00053.html>

So the only thing we can do is pray ;-)

Gauthier.