Re: How can Translate some page in Fedora wiki and some Documentation's.

Mostafa Daneshvar wrote:
On Yek-shanbe 18 Farvardin 1387 01:18:10 Hasan Noori wrote:
Dear List,
When I try to creat my on
"https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HasanNoori?action=edit"; the Following error
massage showed to me:
"You are not allowed to edit this page.
Clear message
Create New Page"
can every one help me?
Because you're not authorized to create and edit wiki pages. You can ask someone to subscribe you.
check this IRC channel #fedora-websites
I feel that this is a bug of TQSG (Translation Quick Start Guide).
Thus I filed the bug#441168, and I will address shortly.

noriko