Re: Reminder: Translation deadline for Fedora 9 is in 2 days (7/4)

Hi all,

Kwade has point out the problem.

It's in section 4.2 of TQSG about common entities. Sorry and thanks
folks. This is what I mean when asking 'what did I miss...?'.

Then I have another problem :(
Is there anyway I can create the entities and submit using transifex?
Because from here I can not have access to CVS. I can only rely on transifex.

Thanks and regards,

Dapid Candra