Re: Reminder: Translation deadline for Fedora 9 is in 2 days (7/4)

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Dapid Candra <dapidc gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Dimitris,
>
>  Is it possible to upload other files as mention in TQSG section 4.2,
>  such as docs-common/common/entities/Makefile using Transifex?
>
>  Looks like I can not do any action items on TQSG sec. 4.2. Any suggestion?

Should be OK now. Please make sure your changes are well tested before
committing using make, etc.

CCing pfrields: Paul, I changed the filefilter for docs-common in Tx
and now it exposes docs-common/common/.*. If we need to have this a
bit more restrictive this in order to avoid any mistakes, please let
me know of a regex that matches what the translators should be able to
submit to.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/