TQSG post fc9 update

Hi

I have created wiki page for reference and add this in 'Task' page as
active. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks

This should be updated asap basis, however decent review -> modification
-> proofreading are needed before final. Any particular date/event that
can be a target as appropriate due date?  Any one who can involve any
stage of this update?  Anything have I missed out?

cheers
noriko