TQSG post fc9 update

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 04:07:31 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 13:58 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have created wiki page for reference and add this in 'Task' page as
>> active. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks
>>
>> This should be updated asap basis, however decent review -> modification
>> -> proofreading are needed before final. Any particular date/event that
>> can be a target as appropriate due date?  Any one who can involve any
>> stage of this update?  Anything have I missed out?
>
> Noriko,
>
> If there's any way to have the TQSG updated by the actual date of Fedora
> 9 release, that would be best.  After a release, we always have a lot of
> marketing and press interest.  That means new contributors coming in and
> introducing themselves.  If these procedures are correct, it will be
> easier for them to jump in and get started immediately.  Otherwise we
> risk losing their interest.
Oh, you are right. I have not noticed that further.
It perfectly makes sense to me, let's make it on the date of release,
which means 29-Apr?

> If you can make the required changes, I will be happy to proofread,
> edit, and publish (or ask couf to publish).
Paul,
Thank you thank you thank you!

All,
I will start the section 2 Accounts_And_Subscriptions.xml. The test
account may need to be created and go through entire process. I will
post when I finish.

noriko