Re: If I submit translations now, will it go into F9?

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com> wrote:
> If I submit translations now, will it go into F9?
>  Or not?

Probably not. We're past the development freeze date, so packages
to-be-shipped have been tagged and no re-packaging is allowed.

Note that for packages other than anaconda, updates are often shipped
post-release, which will also include updated translations. If this is
something needed, it should be reported to the package maintainer with
a bug report.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/