Re: If I submit translations now, will it go into F9?

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 15:19 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com> wrote:
> > If I submit translations now, will it go into F9?
> >  Or not?
>
> Probably not. We're past the development freeze date, so packages
> to-be-shipped have been tagged and no re-packaging is allowed.
>
> Note that for packages other than anaconda, updates are often shipped
> post-release, which will also include updated translations. If this is
> something needed, it should be reported to the package maintainer with
> a bug report.

There are documentation translations still available for translation
(release notes and other modules), but only a couple days left before we
pick up the finished work to be included in F9.  However, there is a
further period of translation coming for a zero-day update.