Fedora 9 GA Release Notes ready for translation

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Apr 15 21:26:03 UTC 2008

Ok, I managed to reach 481 messages translated to Swedish.

That still leaves 279 untranslated.  (But now I HAVE to go to bed,
even if there are some 2½ hours left to the deadline.)

Is there any point in doing the remaining messages after the deadline?
For regular software packages one can do that, and have the new
translations included in updates of the package, if there are any.  Is
there anything similar for the release notes?  Or are they frozen once
the deadline has passed?