Comps pot file getting updates way past all the freezes

Hi,

I've noticed that the comps pot file has been updated at least a couple of
times after both the string and the translation freezes. I know comps is a
bit different from a lot of the other packages that we translate, but if
breaking the freezes is absolutely necessary, at least a mail about the
changes should be sent to this list. That way the translators would know to
update their po files.

Here are the two wiki pages explaining L10n freezes:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/StringFreezePolicy
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Freeze

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio