Re: TQSG post fc9 update

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Paul and all

All chapters have now been updated and committed, the summary can be found at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks/TQSG/Update01.

Could you please have proofreading?

Any volunteer is appreciated, if he/she can actually go through "2 Accounts and Subscriptions" by taking steps and verify whether the chapter does work for newbie or not.

To proofread/verify please check out and build the guide locally as the guide is not published yet;
export CVSROOT=:ext:username cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs
cvs co translation-quick-start-guide
cd docs/translation-quick-start-guide/
make html-en_US
firefox translation-quick-start-en_US/index.html

Thanks

noriko
Hi Noriko,

I have gone through the updated document, and found it very good resource for the translators (new as well as the existing). Each and every point is very clearly mentioned. Thanks a lot for such a nice contribution. I must say, a lot of effort has been put in achieving this task. Thank you very much for doing this for the entire FLP community.

Btw, I have put my observation notes in the bugzilla. Please check them!

--
Regards
Ankit Patel