Localized release announcements and Dictionaries Consolidation

As usual, we encourage local teams to create their own announcements
for the new release, in a tone and context that fits more the local
community and touches users in a more intimate way. We're getting
together some highlights that you might want to include and base your
announcement on, which should be out sometime before the release (4-7
days).

An important feature for localized desktops that isn't included in the
official announcement and highlights is The Dictionaries
Consolidation. This is a killer feature of F9 for localized desktops,
so those of you who'll create their own announcement make sure you
mention it!

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9preview/en_US/sn-Desktop.html#sn-DictionariesConsolidated

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/