Fonts in Fedora

Hi All,

Have a look on this page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts

I think we LMs should be filling up this page. This would help us to know which font is the most used and demanded by our community and why do they prefer to have that included in Fedora. Also, this could provide us the feedbacks from community on the problems with existing fonts and how to develop them. All these, in turn will help for the betterment of Fedora and have future releases with community preferred font for our language.

Grab this opportunity to be the representative of your community and to speak on behalf of them :-) .

Thanking You

Best regards
Ani