L10N Steering Committee Elections

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Wed Apr 23 16:40:11 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 23-04-2008 om 14:27 uur [tijdzone +0530], schreef Ani Peter:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> I have received only this mail. I am afraid your first mail did not
> reach my mailbox :-(
>
> Best regards
> Ani
>
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > It seems that I have not received the mail sent in -trans-announce,
> > which accidentally found in the archive.
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-announce/2008-April/msg00004.html
> >
> > Have you received it?
> > If so, I am sorry this spam...
> >
> > noriko

Hmm, this seems to be a misconfiguration of *this* list, as f-t-l is
subscribed to fedora-trans-announce. Did it come up in any of the
trans-<lang> lists?

If you are an owner of any fedora-trans list, please check if you're
list is configured as described in:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer#head-224d60f0440023cf7c63090146c800c68e62e441

And keep on voting !

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93