Re: L10N Steering Committee Elections

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Bart Couvreur <couf skynet be> wrote:

>  > Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>  > > It seems that I have not received the mail sent in -trans-announce,
>  > > which accidentally found in the archive.
>  > > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-announce/2008-April/msg00004.html
>  > >
>  > > Have you received it?
>  > > If so, I am sorry this spam...
>
>  Hmm, this seems to be a misconfiguration of *this* list, as f-t-l is
>  subscribed to fedora-trans-announce. Did it come up in any of the
>  trans-<lang> lists?

FWIW, I just checked in the admin pages, and -trans-list has -announce
in it's accept filters.

Do we really want to have messages to trans-announce automatically
sent to -trans-list? Other lists like -devel-list don't do this --
every message sent to -announce is CCed manually to the main list, to
avoid accidental duplicated messages.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/