L10N Steering Committee Elections

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 23:59:38 UTC 2008

Bart Couvreur wrote:
> Op woensdag 23-04-2008 om 14:27 uur [tijdzone +0530], schreef Ani Peter:
>> Hi Noriko,
>>
>> I have received only this mail. I am afraid your first mail did not
>> reach my mailbox :-(
>>
>> Best regards
>> Ani
>>
>> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> It seems that I have not received the mail sent in -trans-announce,
>>> which accidentally found in the archive.
>>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-announce/2008-April/msg00004.html
>>>
>>> Have you received it?
>>> If so, I am sorry this spam...
>>>
>>> noriko
>>>

> Hmm, this seems to be a misconfiguration of *this* list, as f-t-l is
> subscribed to fedora-trans-announce. Did it come up in any of the
> trans-<lang> lists?

The mail via fedora-trans-announce I have received seems only one, that
is
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-announce/2008-April/msg00001.html.
I have not received rest unfortunately.

> If you are an owner of any fedora-trans list, please check if you're
> list is configured as described in:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer#head-224d60f0440023cf7c63090146c800c68e62e441

Thanks Bart, for the link!
I am one of the owner of fedora-trans-ja list.
The step2 and 3 (adding -announce in the filter box) has already been
configured so according to the previous post, but I had not done step 1.
I might miss out this information sometime ago.

All Japanese translators,
Sorry for this inconvenient occurred to you all :(
I just completed the step 1 by sending subscription request.
Let me know if you still have any problem.

noriko