Self-Introduction: Gabriel Anca

Gabriel Anca Corral elkmuestralarealidad at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:28:11 UTC 2008

  a.. Full legal name: Gabriel Anca
  b.. City, Country: Collado Villalba, Madrid (Spain). GMT+2
  c.. Profession or Student status: Studying in the high school
  d.. Company, School, or other affiliation: IES María Guerrero
  e.. You and the Fedora Project
    a.. What other projects would you be interesting in working with? Any translation, especially software and maybe some docs.
    b.. Anything else you'd like to do? Not really...
    c.. Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project: I think signup proccess could be much easier...
  f.. Historical qualifications
    a.. What other projects or translations have you worked on in the past? Open source web software (phpBB.com, IcyPhoenix.com and KMorph.com)
    b.. What level and type of computer skills do you have? I really enjoy website developing and giving support some applications. I've been programming for 4 years and supporting for 3 years.
    c.. What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc. Maybe people skills...
I'd like to start Galician translation, because I see it is not started yet. But I also speak Spanish, so I can help Spanish team too.

Greetings.