Self-Introduction: Gabriel Anca

  • Full legal name: Gabriel Anca
  • City, Country: Collado Villalba, Madrid (Spain). GMT+2
  • Profession or Student status: Studying in the high school
  • Company, School, or other affiliation: IES MarĂ­a Guerrero
  • You and the Fedora Project
    • What other projects would you be interesting in working with? Any translation, especially software and maybe some docs.
    • Anything else you'd like to do? Not really...
    • Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project: I think signup proccess could be much easier...
  • Historical qualifications
    • What other projects or translations have you worked on in the past? Open source web software (phpBB.com, IcyPhoenix.com and KMorph.com)
    • What level and type of computer skills do you have? I really enjoy website developing and giving support some applications. I've been programming for 4 years and supporting for 3 years.
    • What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc. Maybe people skills...
I'd like to start Galician translation, because I see it is not started yet. But I also speak Spanish, so I can help Spanish team too.

Greetings.