Re: Request for creating/updating fedora-trans-list-te group

Suresh Koya wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to translate the strings for Telugu language but it looks like the group does not exist. So could someone create this group and grant me maintainer access or some access to commit the telugu strings.

regards,
Suresh
(surikoya)
Hi Suresh,

Welcome to the Localization Group. Here is the URL, which helps you to become the maintainer of Telugu translation team: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer

Generally an active contributor or the team initiator becomes maintainer for particular language. So, I would suggest you to check first whether any other translator working for Telugu translations or not.

Thanks for showing your interest in taking maintainership for Fedora Telugu Localization!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/