F9 Website Translation

Hey, just to mention this, the Fedora 9 website is ready for
translation (we should have few or no string changes from this
point).  With the changed release date, we're hopefully in a good
position to get everything to 100%, since most of the changes are things
like 8 -> 9 (next time, we're going to try and set this in a
variable instead).

fedora-web (fedoraproject.org):
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/fedora-web

Thanks a lot,