Re: Telugu mailing list

Hi,

Cheers,
Chester

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:38 AM, Suresh Koya <surikoya yahoo com> wrote:
Hi Krishna,

   Is there a list for telugu localization. I could not locate the list or
the team details. Could you send the details of the telugu team and the
mailing list too.

It seems we don't have a Fedora team for Telegu:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/

Information on creating a new team and it's accompanying tools can be found at:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer