Fwd: fedora-trans-es subscription

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael F. Compte <rfcompte gmail com>
Date: 2008/4/28
To: fedora-trans-es redhat com, fedora-trans-es-owner redhat com
Cc: domingobecker gmail com

Hello, I'm planning to get involved on the Fedora Project as a part of
 the on tranlation team. But I have been trying to subscribe to the
 fedora-trans-es mailing list for days now, without any luck. I already
 set up my accounts (fedora, bugzilla, wiki) and subscribed to the
 general fedora-trans-list, but this localized mailing list keeps
 ignoring me. I would appreciate any help.

 Thanks,

 Rafael F. Compte

---------- END Forwarded message ----------

I don't have admin access on fedora-trans-es list.
Somebody, help !

Domingo Becker (es)