Re: fedora-trans-es subscription

Manuel, could you please take a look at the following request?

We encourage language maintainers to (co-)admins the respective
discussion groups, in order to process such requests asap. So, if
there's no prob, let's add Domingo as an list admin as well.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/