Re: Telugu mailing list

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Krishnababu Krothapalli
<kkrothap redhat com> wrote:
>  I am happy to say that now we have fedora-trans-te redhat com mailing list.
> And have updated team page
>  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/te.
>
>  I am very happy to invite the people join into this mailing list, who are
> interested in Fedora Telugu Localization.

Good to hear, happy hacking!

What do you think we could improve on the team creation procedure?
What parts of the process are under-documented or hard to follow and
how could we improve them?

I think we all know that creating a team exposes a person to a variety
of tweaks, however, giving teams control over the tools is something
that allows us to scale better while keeping an eye on the quality and
collaboration.

So, whatever you think needs improvement, feel free to tell the team
right away and.. why not jump right in and fix it or propose a
solution.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/