Self Introduction : Comkricha Uparakum

Comkricha Uparakum azimuth3d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 00:13:34 UTC 2008

My name is  Comkricha Uparakum
I come from Thailand ,  born  & live  in Chiangmai , It  's a
beautiful northern province
My job is Factory Quality Control Officer   and  work  with fedora  for a
year .
In thailand  ubuntu is  popular distro  but  I  prefer to  fedora
also   I  decided to  involve  fedora project  with  translate  it  to
completely thai  .   I was working for fedora community web in
thailand   (http://fedoraclub.co.cc )   i have  skill with   graphic
,mathematic , scientific and  Game programming . I think that fedora
it powerful graphic workstation.

My GPG key is

pub   1024D/A3A82DE7 2008-08-07
Key fingerprint = F1E9 6B06 D2D5 2C42 CBCC  01D8 4D2B E5E6 A3A8 2DE7
uid                  Comkricha Uparakum <azimuth3d at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/5E0B9EBF 2008-08-07

 I ' m glad to  join  fedora