Meeting

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 07:33:53 UTC 2008

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> It is time for meeting, 12-Aug Tuesday @ 11:00 UTC.
>> Shall we hold the meeting or cancel this time?
>
> Do we have an agenda that we'd like to see discussed?

I do not have anything particular atm, however have some findings
regarding Damn Lies. Some of you may already know well but it might be
good to share the status among all translators. Any input welcome.

[Status]
o Most of the statistics shown in Damned Lies are really for 'rawhide',
even though they show up as 'fedora 8' or 'fedora 9'.
o Having a look at the configuration file [1], only a few modules have
configured different branches than HEAD/ tip/master/trunk which is the
main development branch, and most probably what will go into F10.
o No one working directly on Damned Lies instance atm.

[We may need to do]
1) Figure out what modules goes into each release
2) For each module, figure out what branch goes into each release

[1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/releases.xml.in

noriko