My FAS user name

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Fri Dec 26 06:33:30 UTC 2008

Hi David,

David Kjær wrote:
> Hello again. I totally forgot to give my FAS user name in my
> self-introduction.. It is raevbanan.

Looks like the Danish translation team does not have a maintainer/coordinator listed yet[1].
Perhaps you might want to check with the current translators (names/email addresses available from
the .po file) and decide upon a coordinator. That would help the sponsorship issues sorted faster
for your team.

Meanwhile, you are now sponsored into cvsl10n and welcome to the FLP. :-)

cheers
Runa

[1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/da

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix