Self-introduction: Mario Jalšovec

Mario Jalsovec mario at clab.hr
Tue Dec 30 07:53:43 UTC 2008

Hello!

My name is Mario Jalšovec, coming from little town Čakovec, Croatia.
I've been around for some time exploring and trying to understand system
of translating.
I'm linux user since RHL 5.2, now working as a system administrator and
c programmer in a private company which develops software on Linux
platform.
I hope I'll find time to help translating my favorite distribution to my
local language.

pub   1024D/E226FB0C 2008-10-23
      Key fingerprint = B658 6CF8 8FB5 F75F 4E53  B46E A81E 9636 E226
FB0C
uid                  Mario Jalsovec (Merge) <mario at clab.hr>
sub   2048g/E8894FA6 2008-10-23

--