F10 Release-note modification

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 19:36:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 05:34:35PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
>
> I like to have a question.
> What if F10 release note in specific language requires some modification
> in translation?
>
> We are still able to modify it?
> If we can, how can that improvement be reflected into web publication?

You can commit the changes via Transifex, then let us know on
fedora-docs-list there are changes.

Normally, we should probably have a bug report that is set to block
the release notes tracker (bug #151189).  Then it will get included in
the next rebuild/web update.  (I can just rebuild and update that
language, for example.)

Sorry for the late reply on this ...

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org