error in committing files

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Feb 21 08:05:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to commit the redhat menu file for maithili lang and got this error:
>
> There was a technical error with the commit/push of your submission, most
> likely because of a misconfiguration of the system. Try refreshing the
> module's cache and retry submitting.The administrators will look into the
> log files and try to find out what went wrong.
>
> please tell me what to do?

You might want to take a look at the L10n FAQ for how to report
website problems:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#bugs

I opened a ticket to Infra to fix Tx's access to this module:

In general, please, always report problems of the website and requests
for enhancements using bugzilla instead of this mailing list or
personal emails. This way more appropriate people can hear about them,
deal with them together, track them over time, and provide a point of
reference for similar future problems. Here's the page I use all the
time to find out what needs my attention:

  http://tinyurl.com/2fdus3

Thanks for reporting this. In the future I'd like to add automatic
notifications for each failed commit and buttons a la "Report a
problem with this module", so we can act much faster in dealing with
problems like this.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos