Re: system-config-netboot moved to hosted and is now enabled in transifex

No maintainer found for http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status.
We stop referring this page to avoid any confusion.

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Chester Cheng wrote:
Noriko Mizumoto 提到:
Radek Brich wrote:
Hi translators,

let me announce that repository of system-config-netboot utility has
moved from old rhlinux cvs to svn.fedorahosted.org. Translation
through Transifex is now also enabled, thanks to Dimitris.

Please use Transifex to submit translations.
Thank you Radek and Dimitris!

Chester,
could please remove this module from
http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?

I don't have admin right over this web site.
Oh sorry I did not know that you don't have...
K, whom can I contact for this?

noriko

It would be nice if we do NOT see any modules here which already have
been moved to Transifex.

noriko