Re: Self-introduction : Si Cheng PAN

Yuan Yijun a écrit :
2008/1/30, Sicheng PAN <sicheng fedora gmail com>:
Hello, I'm a new translator from France, I use Fedora since september
2007. I would like to translate docs or programms to French. I'm still
waiting the approval of cvsl10n.

*Name* : Si Cheng Pan

*Country* : France

*City* : Toulouse

Hi, Sicheng

Do you read any Chinese? Thanks!

Hello,

Yes, I was born in China, I came to France when I was 2. Then I went back to China for a year to learn Chinese. Chinese is my native language but I forgot the writing of the ideograms on paper. I can still listen, speak, read and write on my computer with PinYin. I speak Chinese with my parents.

Bye

PS: "3 dot water PAN, thinking SI, succeed Cheng"