Tx update (v 0.2)

Hi all,

A quick note (trying hard to keep my eyes open...) to say we've pushed
an update to Transifex that fixes some issues (non-UTF files baby!)
and adds some enhancements.

Most notable changes are a nifty icon/link from each module to its
statistics page (will show up tomorrow when I get to update the config
files) and the existence of the new 'l10n-admin' group, to help spread
the load to more maintainers. Under the hood, we've moved to a new
server, this time an enterprise one, and we're working on clustering
it for better performance.

If you notice any bugs, or have any suggestions/RFEs, don't hesitate
to file them at BZ -- L10n/Website component.

We now have a proper mechanism to push updates, so new features will
arrive more often. And they are exciting ones. :-)

Thanks for everyone who's feedback made this release (and the many to
come!) a reality. Keep rocking!

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/