Maithili Language on Fedora

Hi All,

I have started working for Maithili language since few months back and reached upto the stage where I can maintain the language and be the co-ordinator for it. Anyone interested in translating Fedora for Maithili please do get in touch with me directy or sending an e-mail to the list (fedora-trans-list). It would be of great help and contribution to the Maithili language. Thanks !

Rajesh Ranjan
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RajeshRanjan